Guascor Energy & RCS: digitalize the efficiency!
User-specific remote support for your plant, that is the idea behind the RCS and what is included in the different scopes we offer.
Remote Care Service (RCS) is based on the OEM expert knowledge, combined with modern tools for analysis, detection and diagnostics to provide to our customers and partners a great and powerful service tool.
By harnessing the power of remote diagnostics, businesses can achieve enhanced operational efficiency, reduced downtime and the OPEX of the fleet, increased equipment lifespan, and optimized maintenance strategies.
Remote support packages
Reactive support to resolve your equipment’s technical issues.
Connect and get insight into your equipment’s health. Improved emergency support responsiveness in the event of an issue with advanced remote troubleshooting and access to equipment data.
Proactively protect covered equipment by analyzing historical condition changes in order to reduce the risk of potential issues before they impact operations. Ensure operational continuity by resolving actual issues with proactive advanced remote troubleshooting.
Improved uptime and productivity potential with fast remote support, troubleshooting, and OEM expert guidance for optimized operation and routine maintenance. Close collaboration to develop enhanced optimization options.
Requirements to have your fleet connected
To allow the connection for your fleet you need to provide an stable internet line.
· Fixed IP address (which can be either public or private) with a 3G, 4G, or similar connection
· 128 kB/s minimum recommended traffic speed
· 50 MB per engine/day generated data for each asset
Hardware requirements (myConnect solution is required)
· MicroBox SIMATIC IPC427E
· Two routers SCALANCE S615
· Additional hardware is required if supplied scope doesn’t contain the CPU 1513-1 PN
The Remote Services are based on a secure, high-performance and highly available remote platform:
- The graduated security and access concept contains all aspects for secure and monitored communication
- Central monitoring, logging and reporting with continuous monitoring by the customer
- Non-retroactive due to separation of the various networks (DMZ)
- Compatible with general industrial security concepts
- Certified according to TÜV / CERT
- Reduction of the administrative effort through central administration of all system accesses